All you need to know about your luxury holiday in the Ötztal Alps
Essential information regarding your booking and holiday at 5-star superior TOP Hotel Hochgurgl can be found here. We are always available to assist with your enquiries.
A 40% deposit of the total booking price is requested to confirm your booking. Although your wishes are taken into consideration, we regret that specific rooms or floors cannot be guaranteed. We recommend taking advantage of our flexible booking options for a stress-free journey.
Cancellations are only accepted in writing. Bookings cancelled 3 months or more prior to arrival are not subject to a fee. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Between 3 months and 1 month prior to arrival day 40% of the total booking price
- 1 month to 1 week prior to arrival day 70% of the total booking price
- Within 1 week prior to arrival day 90% of the total booking price (see the Austrian General Terms & Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006 – AGBH)
- No refunds will be given in case of late arrival or early departure
We recommend the purchase of suitable travel cancellation insurance.
IBAN: AT 76 2050 2000 0220 1069, BIC: SPIMAT21
All rates are per person per day including gourmet half board, excluding local tax €3 per person per day. Reduction for bed and breakfast only: €40 per person per day
Single occupancy supplement
Double room for single occupancy: €89 per day
Apartment or suite for single occupancy: €110 per day
- Up to 2 years in parents’ room: €35 per child per day including halfboard
- Children up to 8 years, staying with their parents, get a 35% discount of the daily or package price per child/day including half board
- Children up to 14 years, staying with their parents, get a 25% discount of the daily or package price per child/day including half board
Our children’s playroom is designed especially for their enjoyment. We are delighted to assist with bookings for children’s ski courses at the Skischule Hochgurgl.
Our highest priority for our guests is the enjoyment of peace and quiet. We therefore request that you set your mobile to silent mode.
Our young Spa guests have unlimited access to the indoor swimming pool. Only guests aged 16 or over may enter the sauna area. As the sauna zone is a textile-free area, we request that you do not wear swimwear.
We are happy to take into account your preferred times and dates when scheduling your treatments, however we do strongly recommend booking prior to arrival to ensure your preferences.
If you are unable to attend an appointment, please advise 24 hours in advance. We would ask for your understanding that any uncancelled appointments or same-day cancellations will automatically be added to your hotel bill.