Luxury skiing holidays in Tyrol
Skiing holidays in the TOP Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow… our prayers have been answered – and how! We haven’t seen this much snow in our Tyrolean winter wonderland for a very long time; it’s simply the most perfect setting for super skiing holidays! The Ötztal Valley looks stunning in its white winter coat with superb powder snow on sun-drenched slopes. The 21 glaciated peaks seem to be competing to see which sparkles the most. Come to the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area and experience a world of snow, sunshine and amazing views. It’s pure snow fun at 3,080m above sea level with 112km of slopes. A dazzling skiing holiday for every discerning winter sports connoisseur and explorer.
Ski-in & ski-out in complete comfort
In the midst of all this powder snow you’ll find agreeable luxury in the piste-side 5-star superior TOP Hotel Hochgurgl at a lofty 2,150m above sea level. Buckle up and go! On the award-winning Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area’s longest downhill run which is right on the TOP Hotel Hochgurgl’s doorstep. Time to take in the mountain air and enjoy being spoilt.
- Enjoy ski-in & ski-out (or even spa out!) at its best in the Alps’ highest ski resort
- Highest 5-star superior hotel in the Alps
- Highest Relais & Châteaux hotel in the Alps
- The Ötztal Valley’s first 5-star superior hotel
Top skiing holidays at the TOP Hotel Hochgurgl
10 reasons why a skiing holiday at the TOP slope-side hotel in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area is simply unforgettable:
- 1. The location: ski-in & ski-out at 2,150m above sea level in the heart of the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area
- 2. The panorama: TOP views of 21 glaciers are yours to savour from a plethora of restaurants, bars and cafés in the ski area
- 3. The multi-award-winning ski area: at 1,800 to 3,080m above sea level with 112km of slopes – and with the Ötztal’s Super Ski Pass you also get to discover 6 ski areas and 356km of pistes
- 4. The enduring charm of luxury: august tradition, Alpine flair and cutting-edge hospitality
- 5. The gourmet experience: superb 8-course Relais & Châteaux Dîner
- 6. The opulent delights: oyster bar, fireplace bar, a cellar of fine wines, in-house patisserie…
- 7. The TOP Mountain Star: one of Forbes’s top 10 ‘World’s Best Bars with Views’
- 8. The TOP Mountain Spa: marble indoor pool, piste-side outdoor pool and sauna area
- 9. The exclusive spa and beauty treatments: combining medicine and cosmetics
- 10. The TOP Mountain Crosspoint: a panoramic restaurant and the Alps’ highest motorbike museum
Sophisticated wellness holiday
Luxury for body, mind and spirit at the TOP Mountain SPA: the 5-star superior TOP Hotel Hochgurgl’s wellbeing and beauty retreat. Do nothing. Experience a world of wellness. Dive into the slope-side outdoor pool in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area, lean back and enjoy the 360° panoramic view of the pistes. Relax in the whirlpool. Swim a few lengths in the 10 x 18m marble indoor pool. Turn up the heat and enjoy the steam room, herb sauna, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, outdoor sauna and infrared cabin – and you’ll find balm for the respiratory tract in the saline steam room. Make the most of your skiing holiday with profoundly effective wellness and beauty treatments. We offer a wide range of unique spa treatments combining cutting-edge methods with the power of nature.
Skiing holiday and gourmet discovery trip
From the snowy world of the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area to the Relais & Châteaux TOP Hotel Hochgurgl’s gourmet paradise. Gourmet breakfast until 11am – a sumptuous buffet and hot dishes as well as egg dishes à la minute. The evening highlight of your gourmet half board is the 5-course dinner with selection of soups, starters, main dishes and desserts. Enjoy it in style – in one of our traditional Stuben or our elegant hotel restaurant. Immerse yourself in pleasures for all the senses: on our spacious sun terrace, at the oyster bar, in our own patisserie, the wine cellar or the fireplace bar. Treat yourself to something special on your Tyrolean skiing holiday – and don’t think the pleasure stops at the hotel: exceptional delights await throughout the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area. This is what we call a TOP deluxe winter holiday.